Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, October 24, 2015

retrosketches #185 / ROCKstars & SHOUTouts...

Hey there & HAPPY SATURDAY!!! Life has been busy since school started and now with the end of October already here - it's only getting busier! The anticipation is making me crazy - LOL!I have some winners for challenge #185Thank you all so much for playing with us!!! 

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the this challenge's RetroSketch ROCKstar.... This is exquisitely crafted - totally LOVE it! The colors really rock, too!

   

Please help me give a BIG CONGRATS to these RetroSketch SHOUTouts ~ such a FAB gallery! 

 
 

As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

I'll be back soon!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! WOW! WOW!!!!
    I am thrilled that both my wife and me are chosen in the top 5 for the week. How cool?
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - I didn't even see that! How awesome! Congrats to you both on your spectacular work!

      Delete