Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, February 28, 2015

retrosketches #152 / ROCKstars & SHOUTouts...

Hello again! I am back with some amazing winners for challenge #152! Thank all you ladies SO SO MUCH for playing along with us!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest RetroSketch ROCKstar.... I absolutely love her take on the sketch - so fun!!!


   

And take a look at these fantastic cards! A BIG CONGRATS to YOU, our newest RetroSketch SHOUT-outs!!!

  
  

As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

Back soon!

2 comments:

  1. Eeek!! Thank you so much for picking my card!! Love using Retro Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for picking my card, fantastic gallery. Congratulations to everyone!! :)

    ReplyDelete