Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, October 25, 2014

retrosketches #138...


Hello again! Winners have been posted, so if you've not seen, keep scrolling. Thank you so very much for playing with us, the talent you ladies share with us is amazing! Nowwww..... who's ready for some fun?!? 

Our sketch today is based on this little card by me. Here's my re-take...


And here's inspiration from the design team...





Okay~ are you ready to ROCK it?!?

Things to remember:
  • The linky closes at 11:59pm Central on Friday, October 31st, 2014.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

Hope you can join us this week!

3 comments:

  1. I always love your sketches and your DT samples. It seems the timing is never right for me to get one done for the challenge, but I always want to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the wonderful DT inspiration and for the fun sketch to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My problem is that I start my card but often have to go on to other projects and then I've missed the deadline! But as always I love your sketches and I love to see how everyone uses them differently. For the next sketch, I hope to make the Link Up. This time!

    cardsbycarol.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete