Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, October 25, 2014

retrosketches #135 / ROCKstars & SHOUTouts...

Hello there ~ Happy Saturday!!!! We are spending our only free day this week at home today, may not make it out of my PJ's at this rate! I have winners for challenge #135! Thank you all so much for playing along with us!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest RetroSketch ROCKstar.... I absolutely love this card - the colors and papers really rocked my world! Wouldn't you LOVE to get this happy card in the mail?!?




And a great BIG CONGRATS to all these Shout-Outs - isn't this a FABulous gallery?!?

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

Back soon!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! Thank you so much for choosing me as one of the shout-outs!!!! Congrats to all the winners! Beautiful gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out!! Fabulous cards by all!

    ReplyDelete